- How to Get a UK Visa
- How to obtain a UK visa for a Thai or other Asian national without paying agency or consultant fees. Save thousands with this UK visa DIY handbook.
- UK Visa Handbook
- How to Get A British (UK) Visa' is a step-by-step guide that shows you the inside secrets and tips you need to know to succeed in getting your loved one a British visitor's visa with a personal helpline
- Dos And Don'ts for a UK Visa
- Dos and don'ts for when you are applying for a UK visa (fiancee visa) for your Thai loved one. This handbook relates specifically to getting a Thai a UK visa, but can be used for all nations.
- Update on How to Obtain a UK Visitor's Visa
- This article is an update on how to obtain a UK visitor's visa since very few visa applicants will ever get to see the inside the British embassy any more. However, this system is open to abuse ...
- Behind The Smile
- The novel 'Behind The Smile' bears some similarities to the ebook 'UK Visas for Thais', but it expands on the story. It is the fictional story of Lek, a bar girl in Pattaya.
- Behind The Smile - Chapter One
- If you would like to read the first chapter of Behind The Smile ~ the story of Lek a bar girl in Pattaya, you can do it here free of charge. I hope you like it :-)
- The Heartache of Visa Refusal
- Most foreigners who are refused a visa are not doing anything wrong - they just want to visit the UK. The heartache of visa refusal for them is horrendous ...
- Getting Visas for the UK and Thailand
- There is quite a difference in process between getting visas for the UK and Thailand. The process is more automated for a UK visa, but it still takes far longer than a Thai visa.
- This page lists feedback of problems that applicants for a UK visa for Thais and their spouses have told me about. They could be temporay gliches or permanent changes of policy.
- About Us
- This page gives the contact details for Owen Jones, the author of this site and book on how to get a UK visitor's visa, using Thailand as an example
"We got our Visa on the first try. My partner complained that I sent her in with too much paperwork. I
reminded her that 60% of visas are unsuccessful and that maybe they were the ones who went in with
Of course, the fact that we got the visa first time was not due to the hours I spent gathering
documents or due time you spent on the book. It was all due to her village monk!.
All in all, the help you gave was invaluable and well worth the cost".
|Wayne D., UK
Click here to add UK Visas to your favourites
Copyright 2016 ©: The Real Way.com
Books featuring Thais by