- Behind The Smile
- The novel 'Behind The Smile' bears some similarities to the ebook 'UK Visas for Thais', but it expands on the story. It is the fictional story of Lek, a bar girl in Pattaya.
- Behind The Smile - Chapter One
- If you would like to read the first chapter of Behind The Smile ~ the story of Lek a bar girl in Pattaya, you can do it here free of charge. I hope you like it :-)
- Thais, Face and Criticism
- If you want to be involved with Thais and Thailand, you will have to get to grips with the concept of face and embarrassment, because it is a huge part of every Thais life.
"We got our Visa on the first try. My partner complained that I sent her in with too much paperwork. I
reminded her that 60% of visas are unsuccessful and that maybe they were the ones who went in with
Of course, the fact that we got the visa first time was not due to the hours I spent gathering
documents or due time you spent on the book. It was all due to her village monk!.
All in all, the help you gave was invaluable and well worth the cost".
|Wayne D., UK
Click here to add UK Visas to your favourites
Copyright 2016 ©: The Real Way.com
Books featuring Thais by